Meitner MA-1 V2 and EMM Labs DAC2X V2
Using technology developed in their flagship DA2, EMM Labs and Meitner Audio has updated both multi-award winning DACs the Meitner Audio MA-1 DAC and EMM Labs DAC2X. The updates provide a huge improvement in transparency, accuracy and overall sound quality. The new V2 unit updates consist of:
• MDAC™ in both platforms are now fully discrete DSD512/8xDSD D/A converters completely built in-house at the manufacturing facility in Canada
• The multi-award winning MDAT2™ DSP has also been refined and updated to synergistically work with the new 8xDSD MDAC™. The new MDAT2™ DSP does real-time transient detection, processing
and up-conversion of all incoming audio, PCM and DSD, before sending it to the new MDAC™
• The DSD audio signal path has been re-designed allowing for further enhancements in transparency during the DSD to Analog conversion process
• Proprietary hardware galvanic isolation for the USB Audio interface
• Support for DSD128/2xDSD and DXD streaming via USB Audio
• Support for DSD (DoP) streaming via TOSLINK, SPDIF and AES
Every other digital system from its proprietary jitter removal MFAST™ to its super accurate clock, MCLK™ has also been carefully revised as well for better sound.
EMM Labs and Meitner Audio is providing these significant V2 hardware and software upgrades to all customers who have purchased MA-1s and DAC2Xs.
The cost of the V2 Upgrade for Australian owners of MA-1 and DAC2X is AUD $2600 including GST and shipping within Australia.
For more information please contact Pure Music Group.
Be the first to review this product!
Product Care & Safety
Copyright © 2013 Pure Music Group. All Rights Reserved.